War of The Walds: Germany’s Forests Overrun With Wind Turbines in Dystopian ‘Green’ Nightmare
Germany’s landscape has been carpeted with more than 30,000 gigantic industrial wind turbines: the result is a dystopian nightmare, reminiscent of HG Wells’ The War of the Worlds. Except that the battle is being waged in towns and villages and most visibly in the German walds – with whole forests being clear-felled to make way for these things, rendering the landscape a hideous visual cacophony.
The little more on what your wind powered future might look like, here’s Pierre Gosselin.
Germany’s Enviro-Dystopia: Wind Parks Devastating Rural Regions At Catastrophic Proportions
No Tricks Zone
1 December 2020
Germany’s vision of a clean, environmentally friendly energy supply system, all to be discreetly nestled in an idyllic landscape, is in reality morphing into an environmental dystopia of catastrophic proportions.
German wind energy protest group Vernunftkraft.de posted a Youtube video showing how out of control wind energy has gotten in some regions of Germany.
The above video shows, for example the Uckermark region, around Prenzlau.
The Youtube text under the video: “Around Prenzlau alone (up to 15 km) there are about 300 wind turbines. In the entire Uckermark region there are almost 800 wind turbines (2020), and the trend is rising.”
No avian wildlife can survive this.
Rural citizens get steamrolled by Big Wind
What’s left? An entire region whose landscape is totally blighted by noisy industrial towers and is inhospitable to most life. Gone are the tranquility and idyllic beauty the area once enjoyed. The problem is that this region is poor, rural and so stands no chance against big wind project developers and the crony pols behind them, who just steamroll over any reservations or resistance local that residents may try to muster.
Like the old communists, this is another example of what happens when planning and decision-making are left to incompetent and corrupt central-planning policymakers teamed up with greedy crony capitalists out to make a quick buck. A few win big, while the masses lose everything.
In 30 years much of it will remain in ruins, a monument to one of the greatest industrial scams of all time.
No Tricks Zone
German’s Furious as More Ancient Forests Felled to Make Way for Wind TurbinesIn “Big wind industry”
Power Brawl: German Power Prices Rocket As Excess Wind & Solar Dumped On NeighboursIn “Big wind industry”Filed Under: Big wind industry, Big wind politics, Europe, Germany Tagged With: Community support wind turbines, Energiewende, German anti-wind groups, German opposition wind farms, German opposition wind power, Germany’s renewable energy transition, Visual impact wind turbine Germany, Wind Farms landscape, Wind turbine landscape Germany, Wind turbine visual impact, Wind turbines Germany« Wind & Solar Scam Always and Everywhere About Massive & Endless SubsidiesPropaganda Unplugged: Claims Tasmania’s Power Supply 100% Renewable = 100% Fake News »About stopthesethings
We are a group of citizens concerned about the rapid spread of industrial wind power generation installations across Australia.
- Jacqueline Rovensky says:December 7, 2020 at 12:19 pmThis will never end until leaders become leaders of the people and NOT the pockets of the INVESTORS, INDUSTRIALISTS and possibly their own pockets and ‘feel good’ needs.
Here in SA there is among others a proposal to install 7.4MW turbines 2km from the boundary of the rural historic township of Burra and 1.2 km from residents living outside of the towns limits.
Yes, the State Government has made changes to the regulations governing the installation of these things with a TOKEN decision of a tiny weeny distance increase in relation to the HEIGHT of turbines installed. (they are still using EPA regulations created in 2009 when turbines were around the 2-3MW capacity.
But the current changes only allows for the height of these dangerous monsters WHAT ABOUT the declared CAPACITY, surely the greater the capacity the greater the noise, vibration and other harmful outcomes from these things for all human, fauna and flora.
Also they do not even have to consider the combined noise of the whole project and any others close by when assessing the noise they will produce!
I have a memory of at one time at the earliest stage of these things being used manufacturers were trying different methods to prevent noise and vibration from them – what ever happened to this idea – did it go down the gurgler when it became obvious they could not stop this harmful effect and have not made any attempt to rectify the problem since because – well of course ‘trained’ scientists and acousticians say everything is OK don’ they.Saving the world for whom and what ????????Reply
- Sommer says:December 8, 2020 at 8:57 am“I have a memory of at one time at the earliest stage of these things being used manufacturers were trying different methods to prevent noise and vibration from them – what ever happened to this idea – did it go down the gurgler when it became obvious they could not stop this harmful effect and have not made any attempt to rectify the problem since because – well of course ‘trained’ scientists and acousticians say everything is OK don’ they.”With the acoustics expert responsible for setting noise standards saying his “favourite part of Aercoustics is the breadth of knowledge in the company that constantly allows for innovation and re-writing of the technical rules used in the industry” is it possible that there’s more to this story?Reply
- Jacqui Coates says:December 7, 2020 at 6:58 amThere are proposed wind farms for the Mudgee and Wellington area called Burrendong – we are obviously opposed and was wondering the best way to start lobbying against this going ahead?
- stopthesethings says:December 7, 2020 at 7:55 pmWe suggest you study our site and fight. Get a legal team together and battle the planning application. Enlist political support, try Craig Kelly, Matt Canavan, Barnaby Joyce. Make media noise, try Ben Fordham, Alan Jones and get them to tell your story. Your argument starts with the fact that wind power is useless and wouldn’t exist without subsidies. Never concede that there is a right place for wind turbines, because that place is always your backyard.Reply
- Daniel DA says:December 6, 2020 at 7:16 pmC’est toute l’Europe onshore et offshore que les allemands envahissent avec leurs machines à détruire la nature.Reply