Merry Christmas to Stop These Things’ Followers & Happy Eighth Birthday to STT
Merry Christmas and Season’s Greetings to all of our dedicated followers, all around the World. And Happy Birthday to the team at STT: Boxing Day 2020 marks 8 years of giving the wind industry, its parasites and spruikers hell.
We’ve clocked over 4.4 million views and given our loyal readers 2,943 posts, which lay out the greatest economic and environmental fraud of all time: wind power.
We keep picking up dedicated followers from all corners of the globe, including a bunch of canny Scots, Canadians, Americans, English, Welsh, Irish, Cornish, Finns, Danes, Germans, Greeks, South Africans and plenty from Downunder.
Those that watch us include political staffers and journos. STT’s posts are a staple diet for plenty of Liberal, National and Cross-Bench Senators, and their staffers, who have been using it as a trusted reference tool for their speeches, media releases etc for years now.
Then there are our legion of loyal followers in rural communities all over the Globe.
Pro-farming, pro-fishing, pro-community and pro-reliable and affordable power groups are better informed and organised, and more vocal and hostile, than ever before.
STT would like to think that we’ve helped these dedicated individuals and groups a little, by providing them with the kind of factual ammunition that cuts directly across the treachery, lies and deceit – which are the wind industry’s tools-in-trade.
STT was set up as a sanctuary, where the people who have been tragically impacted by – or who are fighting the threat of – giant industrial wind turbines can speak openly and freely – and without fear of vilification or ridicule. And that’s something we have no intention of changing any time soon. This site is and will remain a troll free zone.
We think compassion and empathy far greater virtues than that odious form of self-righteous condescension, which is the trademark of virtue signalling zealots, the world over.
STT thanks its loyal band of followers
We know that you are using STT to help spread the message. But that message is delivered with the help of our thousands of followers and supporters.
So, we say thanks to our many operatives here and around the Globe. People who keep us abreast of events, battles and victories. Plenty of what we do is based on what our growing band of STT Champions sends us, so please keep the Tweets, Facebook posts, comments and emails coming in 2021.
Once reasonable people are introduced to the facts about the insane costs of intermittent and unreliable wind power, they cease to support it.
In our travels we’ve met plenty of people that started out in favour of wind power and turned against it. But we’ve yet to meet anyone who started out opposed to wind power, who later became a supporter. Funny about that.
Hard-working, decent, rural people throughout the world keep fighting back – out to obtain sensible energy policies that support growth, development and vibrant, prosperous rural communities.
These are entirely reasonable people who have tumbled to the fact that they have been lined up as “road-kill” by their political betters to suffer the consequences of a policy built around an insanely expensive, utterly unreliable, intermittent power source – that can only survive on a raft of massive subsidies; kills millions of birds and bats; destroys communities; drives people from their homes; and otherwise makes life misery for thousands around the world.
These people are out to smash a “policy” that – in a few years’ time, when it all inevitably collapses – will be revealed for what it is: an enormous government-backed Ponzi scheme, the foundations for which are greed and stupidity; and the “justification” for which can only be described as a circus of the bizarre.
Time for a little break
As we say good riddance to 2020, STT plans to box up our festive loot, head bush and put our boots up for a while.
STT hopes you all have a great Christmas and that you’re all ready to take it up to them in 2021. We are!
Thanks for your support. Together, we will prevail.
Merry Christmas To All of You & Happy Third Birthday to STTIn “Australia”Filed Under: Australia’s renewable energy target, Big wind industry, Big wind politics Tagged With: Anti-wind groups, Community opposition to wind power, community opposition wind farms, Fighting the wind industry, stop these things, Stop these things birthday, Stop these things followers« Wind Industry’s New Wave of ‘Green’ Destruction: German Forests Face Wholesale Wipe-OutAbout stopthesethings
We are a group of citizens concerned about the rapid spread of industrial wind power generation installations across Australia.
- Andreas Marciniak says:December 23, 2020 at 9:32 pmYour comment is awaiting moderation.Merry Christmas to you too.STOP THESE THINGS.Thanks for all the Info.Reply
- Brenda says:December 23, 2020 at 8:39 pmYou have a loyal and appreciative following in Scotland. It’s the mutual support of all of us opposed to this scandal that keeps us going. Enjoy your well deserved break and have a very happy Christmas.Reply
- Tom says:December 23, 2020 at 7:53 pmHave a good one. Thanks again for your info time and we will keep trying to hold these bastards to account. Tom 1.5 KMs from macarthur turbines.Reply
- Tony says:December 23, 2020 at 7:08 pmWhat a mighty job you have done over those 8 years giving inspiration to so many, keeping the fight up to that rotten industry and always providing the latest updates on what is going on. You deserve a break somewhere out in the bush but pixelate your number plate in case the evil professor is still on your trail! Happy Christmas.Reply
- Arnoldus Lapre says:December 23, 2020 at 6:28 pmAnd a very merry Christmas and a happy 2021 to Stop These
Please keep up your stalwart stance against the corrupt Greens
movement and expose their zealous lies.
- Craig Lucanus says:December 23, 2020 at 5:17 pmI appreciate what you do at STT and wish you well in 2021Reply
- Catriona Thoolen says:December 23, 2020 at 5:05 pmAnd a Merry Christmas to you too. I have enjoyed your emails and the articles linked to them.CatrionaOn Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 5:32 PM STOP THESE THINGS wrote:> stopthesethings posted: ” Merry Christmas and Season’s Greetings to all of > our dedicated followers, all around the World. And Happy Birthday to the > team at STT: Boxing Day 2020 marks 8 years of giving the wind industry, its > parasites and spruikers hell. We’ve clocked over 4″ >